During your stay in Geneva
From shopping to museums, Geneva is filled with activities to do on your own, as a couple or with friends.
From Wonderlandscape you are between three and five bus stops or 10 to 25 minutes’ walk from the main international organisations and a five minute walk from Palexpo (Palais des Expositions).
- European Broadcasting Union (EBU)
- European Free Trade Association (EFTA)
- European Organization for Nuclear Research (CERN)
- Geneva Academy of International Humanitarian
Law and Human Rights (ADH)
- GAVI Alliance
- Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria (Global Fund)
- Inter-Parliamentary Union (IPU)
- International Air Transport Association (IATA)
- International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC)
- International Federation of Red Cross and
Red Crescent Societies (IFRC)
- International Labour Organization (ILO)
- International Organization for Migration (IOM)
- International Organization for Standardization (ISO)
- International Telecommunication Union (ITU)
- Joint United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS)
- Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF)
- United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF)
- United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)
- United Nations Office at Geneva (UNOG)/Palais des Nations
- United Nations Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR)
- World Council of Churches (WCC)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO)
- World Meteorological Organization (WMO)
- World Trade Organization (WTO)
- Maison de la Paix
- Campus Santé
- New UNOG building
Things to do
Here are some ideas from Wonderlandscape but don’t hesitate to ask us for advice.
- Le Grand Sac à Pain, bakery and tea-room 30 m away.
- CoCo pizzeria just opposite the premises, takeaway pizzas (you can enjoy your meal in the garden in summer or in the kitchen on the second floor).
- Le Bosphore, Turkish restaurant 50 m away.
- I Sapori, Italian restaurant 100 m away.
- L’Ange-Vin, French gourmet cuisine 150 m away
- Denner, supermarket 50 m away.
- Proxy, mini-supermarket 50 m away
Bureau de change:
- Migros, 50 m away.
- Chez Michel, 10 m away.
For sports enthusiasts
- You can rent electric bikes at special rates for Wonderlandscape guests.
- Hiking trails are available within 200 meters of the house.
- The RJ Training fitness center welcomes Wonderlandscape guests at discounted rates.
Going green… and blue
In the immediate vicinity:
- Parc de la Mairie
- Parc Sarrasin (outdoor sports facilities)
On the way to the lake on foot:
- Various walks
- In 40 minutes, you can walk to the lake through the countryside and parks, stop at the Bains des Pâquis for a swim or enjoy a salad or a fondue (depending on the season) while admiring the Jet d’eau…
- Botanical garden
- Château de Penthes
- Parc de l’Ariana
- Parc de la Perle du Lac